Sunday 23 August 2009

Have you ever felt connected with someone…?

“Omg! That was exactly what was i going to say!” i hear this sentence all the time.
Its strange, ive been in love many times, mostly unhappily. But with my girl i feel something more than just love. I dont know what that is, but its strong and wee scary. Some kind of connection between us.
Few examples.
We woke up in the morning. I dont know why have i said that but it doesnt matter. Ive asked her “youve been drinking during the night havent you, how many fingers am i showing?”… thought its good fun but she looked at me and told me she was drinking whiskey in her dreams, lots of whiskey.
Another time we were playing game – “guess what am i thinking about”. You know, that sort of games when you are bored and just do something to entertain you? “Its something in the kitchen” she just told me. “Im sending you signal!” Bullshit, actually i never received anything and this time was the same – i really didnt get any signal, but i said first thing which crossed my mind… Fork! And it worked…

She was out, I was out. Got her chinese noodles. I came earlier than she... She came and said "got u some chinese noodles!"

Thousand times i was in the middle of texting her and she called me.
My friend told me its fine that at least i will know when something happens. Well i dont think its that good but… who knows. Anyway hope that i wont get a chance to test it :)

2 comments:

Hady said...

hahah :D yessss I know what you mean, I go through the same myself :D

great post man, keep it up ;)

P.S. really nice blog =D

snoodle said...

Yeah i think between many people is some kind of... mind sharing or how to call it :)))

Thanks very much! :))

Post a Comment