Friday 1 October 2010

Fuck women...

I will pull a man and we will live happily ever after... I dont know what Im doing wrong that I am being ditched over and over again?

Ive met this girl a few months ago, she was way out of my league... but i got drunk, she got drunk, she spent the night (although we didnt fuck), we started to date, and even when i was (and am) still in love with my ex, i have very good time with her and sort of got used to her. But by the time she wanted me to be in love with her, but 1) i am really afraid to fall in love, 2) i cant.

On sunday we had really great time, as far as i can say... and on tuesday she ditched me. I am not sure if my ego hurts or is that my heart? Anyway i really dont know what Im doing wrong... i try so hard but everything goes to waste. I am really glad i didnt fall in love with her as I would be crying in bed now. Like i knew it before it happened.

Today i missed few classes at uni... wasnt able to get out of the bed even when i wasnt really tired. Sometimes i really want to kill myself, i suppose i was born in wrong century, romantism would be just great for me.

I have really black consience i didnt go to the class as it was quite important one but depression is a whore.

Also I am gonna have a new flatmate. Today another two people are gonna have a look, yesterday it was Max and he wants to move in... so i will see who i like the best.

I am tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment