Tuesday 28 September 2010

Year's gone...

I cant believe it run so fast... So many has changed, from little wee snoodle in love became depressed and broken hearted eejit. She left me, again and again, and even though we havent seen each other for more than a half a year now, I am still mad about her, feeling like it was yesterday when she last hugged me and kissed me.

I know ur not curious about my love life mumbo-jumbo.

Tomorrow Ill continue becoming a esteemed dentist. During holidays Ive been practising in an ordination, taking off dental calculus (do you really use this term? Should start learning some terms, as I dream of going to erasmus), examinating patiens... After two days "at work" i completely lost my ideals and said I dont want to do that.

So I decided to dive into surgery and implantology. Havent decided yet what is gonna be my final goal, but defos I dont want to stuck just drilling carieses...

Situation with my mother has been getting better till last week, when we had fight and i havent spoken to her yet till now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment